Pages

Life verse

Therefore I, a prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called. With all humility and patience, with gentleness, showing tolerance for one another in love. Ephesians 4:1-2







Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This Evening I Felt Like a Mom

It has been so long that I have been able to hang out with my kids that I almost forgot how much fun being a mom really is. I totally and completely enjoyed being with my children this evening. We blew up the cool slip-n-slide thing that I found at the world's most wonderful store, (guesses on where, anyone?) got out the water hose and went at it. The kids were head to toe went in seconds and we had a blast. When I told Lane that it was dinner time he said, "It's not dinner time, it's goldfish time!" So...we had goldfish for dinner. And popcicles. 3 each.

Anyway...

All that to say this. I love, love, love my children. Remind me of that the next time someone poops in his Mickey Mouse underwear or another someone feeds all of his lunch to my (grateful) dog!

Thank you, Lord for these precious blessings. Help me to cherish each moment with them and not wish time away. Teach me to see them as you do and treat them with the grace and mercy that you treat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment