Pages

Life verse

Therefore I, a prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called. With all humility and patience, with gentleness, showing tolerance for one another in love. Ephesians 4:1-2







Monday, June 20, 2011

Uganda II

We've only been gone for 4 hours and there are already stories to tell. We voted and our favorite is Kent saying, "not to change the subject, but do you know that in Hawaii you are responsible for your coconuts on your palm trees? Like if they fall off and hit someone on the head you are responsible for them.". Which of course had NOTHING to do with what we were talking about.

Baggage weigh in went well, only one bag was over and they let it though. Dad and Kent were searched pretty heavily and they confiscated dad's toothpaste, which he is still upset about...I told him nothing over 3 ounces, but what do I know?

I am so excited for this trip and am honored that the Lord is allowing me this opportunity. My goal is to be completely open to what he has and to let others know that He loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment